We work with a variety of clients, but always strive toward the same goal: to inspire our clients to achieve success, resulting in abundance and balance.
Our ideal clients typically fall into 2 categories:
- The brilliant small business owner or entrepreneur who has a vision and needs assurance that his or her business plan is going to lead to precisely the right place. This person has the confidence to invest in him- or herself and to know that once the right plan is in place, extreme success is within reach.
- The mission-oriented large corporation devoted to executing an ultimate mission by using a specific plan and specific resources to achieve specific results.
At The Broshe Group, we believe every businessperson is on this earth to use his or her unique brilliance to serve others. We work with small businesses and start-ups to define their Soul Purpose, and with larger corporations to define their Sole Purpose – and we then create and implement plans for serving better than ever – and achieving greater results.
Our client roster includes major for-profit and nonprofit organizations, such as:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Motorola, Inc.
- Saks Incorporated
- BancorpSouth Bank
- Regions Bank
- Southtrust Bank
- Providence Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health System
- Books-A-Million, Inc.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- ESPN, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Smithsonian American Museum of Natural History
- Winthrop University
- Lions Club International Foundation
- Lutheran Health System
Contact us today for more information about The Broshe Group.